What is it?
The GriefPrevention Plugin does a lot of things. It protects your chests, houses, animals etc.. To find out how to use it, watch the videos and read on.
Commands (write in chat to get help):
- /AbandonClaim – Deletes the claim you’re standing in.
- /Trust – Gives another player permission to edit in your claim – /t
- /Untrust – Revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claim – /ut
- /AccessTrust – Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers and beds. – /at
- /ContainerTrust – Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers and animals. /ct
- /TrustList – Lists the permissions for the claim you’re standing in
- /SubdivideClaims – Switches your shovel to subdivision mode, so you can subdivide your claims. – /sc
- /BasicClaims – Puts your shovel back in basic claims mode. – /bc
- /PermissionTrust – Grants a player permission to share his permission level with others. – /pt
- /Untrust All – Removes all permissions for all players in your claim.
- /AbondonAllClaims – Deletes all of your claims.
- /ClaimsList – List all claims of a player.
- /GiveClaim – Give someone else a claim.
- /GivePet – Give someone else your pet.
Click here for video tutorials.
GriefPreventionFlags (Premium and above only):
You can set the following flags on your landclaims using /setflag <flagname>:
- EnterMessage (Message beeing displayed when someone enters the area)
- ExitMessaage (Message beeing displayed when someone leaves the area)
- NoEnterFlag (Without accesstrust (/accesstrust <player>) other players can’t enter your area)
- NoLeafDecay (Like the name says, no leaf decay)
- NoItemDrop (Players cant drop items in an area)